Okara Cookies Made with Pancake Mix Recipe. Okara Cookies Made with Pancake Mix. I tried making them many times, and wondered if I could make them more easily with pancake mix. They are delicious, but in a very different way to the ones I usually make, so I uploaded.
Making cookies from pancake mix is easy, if you can bake cookies, you can bake Therefore, you can exchange any recipe calling for flour that is slightly sweet with pancake mix, including cookies. You can use any kind of pancake mix you have on hand and one of your favorite cookie recipes. Okara is the pulp left over from making soymilk. You can have Okara Cookies Made with Pancake Mix using 3 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Okara Cookies Made with Pancake Mix Recipe – How to Make Yummy Okara Cookies Made with Pancake Mix
Ingredients of Okara Cookies Made with Pancake Mix Recipe
- It’s 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter or margarine.
It's full of fiber, and it makes these delicious, low-fat cookies moist. But there was a problem: vanilla-flavored okara. Okara (not to be confused with okra) is the pulp that's left over after you make soymilk, and normally I use it to make. Place soybean crumbs in a mixing bowl, then add in Vegan burgers made with okara I haven't had much time for experimental or fun cooking lately– too spicy okara ginger cookies •.
Okara Cookies Made with Pancake Mix step by step
- Spread the fresh okara on a plate and dry in a microwave. Its weight will be reduced from 100 g to about 30 g..
- In a 500 w microwave, heat for 5 minutes at first. When you open the door, let the steam out and stir the okara. Microwave for an additional 3 to 5 minutes..
- In a 600 w microwave, heat for 3 minutes first. When you open the door, let the steam out, and stir the okara. Microwave for an additional 2 to 3 minutes..
- Do not cover with cling film. When the steam accumulates inside, open the door, and let it out. It's done when it's dry and crumbly..
- Heat the butter in a microwave for about 40 seconds to melt (melt completely to mix easily with the other ingredients). Add the okara and pancake mix..
- Wear a plastic bag as a glove and mix the mixture until combined. Grab the mixture, turn the back inside out, and you will have the mixture inside the bag. Massage through the bag..
- Mix well until the butter is evenly distributed. If you can't bring the mixture together as a dough, add a little milk or soy milk (refer to the hints)..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (baking time is 15 to 20 minutes)..
- Roll out the dough thinly over the plastic bag, using a rolling pin. Cut the dough into your favorite shapes with a knife over the bag (this way, you don't need to wash the knife later). Open the bag..
- Place a piece of parchment paper over the prepared dough and set a baking tray on top. Flip it over and you can place the dough on the parchment and tray without fail..
- Bake in and oven preheated to 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes. After baking, leave the cookies inside to obtain a crispier texture. You can snap off the cookies along the lines you scored with a knife..
- Make them in bulk and freeze. You can eat them anytime you want. You don't need to defrost or reheat at all. You can enjoy chilled cookies..
- This is a sister recipe. I used fresh okara for moist cookies. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168983-okara-cookies-made-with-pancake-mix-1.
- This is another sister recipe. I used okara that was dried quickly with a frying pan for crunchy cookies similar to the current recipe..
I received the original recipe for these cookies from my good friend, Deb. If you're looking for chocolate chip cookies you can make with leftovers from your kitchen, I've got you covered. So as it turns out, the things that you can make with pancake mix are not limited to pancakes and waffles. If you ever wanted to use your pancake mix for something other than. View top rated Cookies with pancake mix recipes with ratings and reviews.