Strawberry Murabba Recipe.
You can cook Strawberry Murabba using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Strawberry Murabba Recipe – How to Make Yummy Strawberry Murabba
Ingredients of Strawberry Murabba Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of roughly chopped Strawberry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Strawberry Murabba step by step
- Take sugar in a deep bottom vessel, add water and make thick sugar syrup..
- Now add strawberries to it. The sugar syrup will again become watery..
- Boil till it becomes thick. You can check it by taking it in a plate and tilt the plate on both sides. If it doesn't move, it's done. Store in a glass jar. For longer shelf life keep in refrigerator. Enjoy your strawberry Murabba with Roti or bread..