Fluffy Chocolate pancakes Recipe.
You can have Fluffy Chocolate pancakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Fluffy Chocolate pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Fluffy Chocolate pancakes
Ingredients of Fluffy Chocolate pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1/3 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Low fat buttermilk.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate syrup or sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped strawberries.
- It’s 1 of chopped Fresh bananas.
Fluffy Chocolate pancakes step by step
- Makes about 12 pancakes..
- Preheat electric griddle to 350°F. Or you can use a non stick pan instead.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together granulated sugar and cocoa until well combined. Stir in light-brown sugar followed flour, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the center and set aside..
- In a separate mixing bowl whisk together milk, buttermilk, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and whisk to blend (don't overmix, batter should still have some lumps)..
- Butter griddle or pan if necessary, pour batter onto preheated griddle 1/4 cup at a time and slightly spread batter in a circular form outward (so the centers aren't so much thicker than edges) and allow to cook until bubbles begin to appear on the surface, about 1 minute..
- Serve topped up with chocolate syrup and chopped fruits if desired..