Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants) Recipe. Steaming the sweet potatoes means exposing them to hot steam without submerging them in the boiling water below them. A good policy is to check the potatoes for. When selecting yams/sweet potatoes for homemade baby food, make sure to select those that are unbruised and without brown or Cut in butter until you achieve a texture like bread crumbs.
Looking for a nutritious spread to go along with your bread? Ingredients So, you see – sweet potato can be gourmet! Apart for praying my Buddha, I can have it as breakfast today. You can cook Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants) using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants) Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants)
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants) Recipe
- It’s 1 bag of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk or formula.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Sweet potato.
The bread can be kept for days and still very soft and fluffy. Best of all, the method is very natural, no chemicals needed. How does sweet potato baking compare to boiling and steaming, and should we eat the skin? The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae.
Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants) instructions
- Turn on the steamer to warm it up..
- Add the sweet potatoes to the prepared steamer, and steam for about 15 minutes. (Stick it with a toothpick, and it is ready to use if it goes through!).
- Peel the skins from the sweet potatoes, and cut into 5~8mm cubes. They will be hot freshly steamed, so be careful not to burn yourself..
- Turn the steamer back on to warm it up..
- Crack an egg into a bowl and whisk, add in the milk, and stir together..
- Add the pancake mix to the bowl from step 5 and mix, finally add in the steamed sweet potatoes, and give it a quick stir while taking care not to smash the sweet potatoes..
- Fill the cup 70~80% full with pancake mix..
- Line them up in the prepared steamer, and steam for about 10~15 minutes. Stick them with a toothpick, and they are done if it comes out clean..
- Please make these with formula for babies that are not yet drinking cow's milk..
- I used a 200 g bag of pancake mix..
- The recommended amount of sweet potatoes, eggs, milk, and pancake mix combination is about 25 g per 1/4 of the mixture..
- I recommend dividing up the batter before adding in the sweet potato and then adding something different to each batch. Then, you can make several different types of steamed bread at once..
Steamed sweet potato for sale at asian market. Organic food background Steamed sweet potato, broccoli and other vegetables. Photo of steamed sweet potato Sweet potato steamed bread cake oniman on wooden plate isolated on table. They can be eaten boiled, baked, steamed, or fried. Sweet potatoes are usually orange but also found in other colors, such as white, red, pink, violet, yellow, and purple.