Wild mushroom meatloaf with sherry & bourbon sauce Recipe. Add Sherry and boil until almost all liquid evaporates. Add Enoki mushrooms and stir until heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Reheat the sauce, whisking all the time, until the cooking juices have been incorporated. To serve, spoon two-thirds of the mushroom mixture into the centre of a large warm serving platter. Top with the veal medallions and the remaining mushroom mixture. You can cook Wild mushroom meatloaf with sherry & bourbon sauce using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Wild mushroom meatloaf with sherry & bourbon sauce Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Wild mushroom meatloaf with sherry & bourbon sauce
Ingredients of Wild mushroom meatloaf with sherry & bourbon sauce Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 of finely diced medium yellow onion.
- It’s 1 cup of corse bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of heinz ketchup.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 12 oz of diced mixed wild mushrooms such as chantrel, oyster, morels, or crimini.
- Prepare 1 of sweet sherry wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of bourbon whiskey such as jim beam.
- You need 1/4 cup of spicey brown mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold salted butter.
How to do Dalaran's cooking daily, Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. This is my first how to video. The lag parts are due to the fraps I used, when put in. This meatloaf is dressed up with a seasoned mushroom gravy.
Wild mushroom meatloaf with sherry & bourbon sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl and mix loosely.
- In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium high heat, and saute mushrooms, once mushrooms have started to brown, deglaze pan with 1/4 cup sherry and summer until liquid is almost gone.
- mix mushroom mixture into meatloaf, and form into loaf shape on a half sheet pan lined with aluminum foil (makes for each cleanup).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, whisk together 2 Tbsp sherry, bourbon, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and brown mustard until smooth, Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, then remove from the burner, and whisk in the 3/4 cup of unsalted butter one piece at a time. Do not return to the heat..
- Serve meatloaf covered with sauce.
Meatloaf is not the invention of thrifty housewives trying to stretch a small amount of costly meat with fillers and spices. It actually dates, in one form or another—patties or loaves—to ancient Rome and probably before that. Sauteed onions and mushrooms flavor this ground chuck meatloaf, which is layered with whole raw mushrooms before baking. These add a lot of juice to the loaf. Top with rest of meat, patting to combine both halves.