Mini Tacos! Recipe. Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups. Simple to make and awesome flavor! This is the best recipe I have had so far for tacos.
These vegetarian mini tacos are made with fresh corn and black beans. It is the perfect dinner Today, I am sharing my Fresh Corn, Red Pepper and Black Bean Mini Tacos. Tiny Tacos come in two different variations: plain, or loaded with shredded lettuce, cheese, and taco sauce. You can cook Mini Tacos! using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Mini Tacos! Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Tasty Mini Tacos!
Ingredients of Mini Tacos! Recipe
- It’s of Taco shells.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of mealie meal.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 table spoon of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare As needed of Spray and Cook.
- Prepare of Chicken filling.
- You need of chicken, cubes.
- Prepare To taste of masala.
- Prepare To taste of mayonnaise.
- It’s To taste of tomato sauce.
- You need To taste of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 table spoons of yoghurt.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need 1 of onion, grated.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, small cubes.
- You need To taste of green chilli, sliced.
- You need 1 of red, green and yellow peppers, small cubes.
- You need To taste of dhania, chopped.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of lemon pepper.
- You need As needed of cheese, grated.
- Prepare of cucumber, cubed.
The fast food chain is even bringing back it's Creamy Avocado Lime Sauce, perfect for dunking. Our mini tacos start with bite-sized, crispy, corn tortilla shells. Then end on a juicy note with seasoned, shredded beef. These truly bite-sized appetizers have all of the flavors you crave, but are much, much cuter.
Mini Tacos! step by step
- TACO SHELLS: Rub together flour, mealie meal, salt and oil. Add water to form the dough, adding a little more if required. Form into 24 balls. Roll into small rotis, using little flour to avoid sticking. Poke with a fork. Spray with Spray and Cook the back of a muffin pan and place rolled rotis in the middle to shape taco shells.
- Bake for +-10mins and than grill to the desired colour (u can skip the grilling if you would like it to be like a soft puri taco).
- Chicken filling I cooked my chicken cubes in normal masala. When done I added in some sauces (mayo, tomato sauce and a chilli sauce is ideal) and yoghurt.
- Salsa: In pot braise onion, tomatoes, green chilli, red, green and yellow peppers, dhania. Season with salt, pepper and lemon pepper. You can also keep it raw..
- I then assembled it as follows: Taco shell Salsa Saucy chicken filling Cubed cucumbers Cheese.
Just like normal-sized tacos, customize these as you see fit. I am literally beside myself with excitement, being able to share with you a chance to win an entire CASE of my favourite Australian wine – Turkey Flat. Mini Tacos, Taco Shells, Stuffed Peppers, Fresh, Dinner, Vegetables, Ethnic Recipes, Valentines, Food. These little taco-flavored treats in wonton crusts make mouthwatering, family-favorite appetizers. These crunchy vegetarian mini tacos are so easy to make!