Raisin Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan Recipe. Love pancakes, but don't love spending a lot of time flipping them over the stove? Featuring sweet and crunchy Great Grains Raisin Cluster Crunch cereal, these sheet pan pancakes allow you to enjoy the How to make white bread WITH ALL PURPOSE FLOUR These cinnamon raisin bread pancakes make me think of my grandma.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined, but still slightly lumpy. In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, nutmeg, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix wet ingredients into the dry. You can have Raisin Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Raisin Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan Recipe – How to Cook Tasty Raisin Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan
Ingredients of Raisin Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan Recipe
- Prepare 1 bag of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 of raisins Raisins.
Turn heat to medium-high and lightly oil your griddle or frying pan. Ladle batter onto griddle keeping in mind that this batter is thicker than regular pancakes and will need to. Preparation of Fried Onion Closeup in a Frying Pan. Same Series: Oat Pancakes With Raisns Frying.
Raisin Steamed Bread with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan step by step
- Mix the egg, vegetable oil, milk, and sugar together well..
- Add pancake mix into the mixture. Mix with a rubber spatula and don't knead..
- Add raisins into the batter. Leave about 10-20 raisins for the topping..
- Press in the dough from Step 3 into a mold to divide. Align in a large and flat frying pan..
- Place a few remaining raisins from Step 3 on top of each bun for the topping..
- It looks more like a raisin steamed bread if it has raisins for topping, but some will sink to the bottom..
- Pour in approximately 1 cm of hot water and cover the pan. Steam for 12-14 minutes..
- Once they become full and fluffy, they're done..
- Note: You can use aluminum liners, silicone cups, and cocottes for the mold..
- Note: Use a steamer if you own one..
- Note: If your pancake mix is 150 g per bag, then use 75 ml of milk instead..
- Note: For plain steamed bread and other variations, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145817-plain-steamed-bread-with-pancake-mix.
Pancake, Oat, Raisins, Raisin, Close up, Wooden board, Beautiful hands, Slow focusing, Flour mixing, Pancake taking, Table, Eight, Focus, Closeup, Fresh, Rural, Food, Ingredient, Pastry. Ladle the pancake batter into a pastry bag if you are using one. Alternatively, position the funnel over the frying pan when the oil is hot enough to send a drop of water sizzling and skipping across its surface. Grease a loaf pan and then pour the mixture on it. Remove from the oven and let it cool down.