Vegan Slow Cooker Chili Recipe. This slow-cooked vegan chili is jam-packed with colorful peppers, zucchini, three kinds of beans, and spices. Hearty Vegan Slow-Cooker Chili. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This slow cooker vegan chili recipe will delight your taste buds.
Combining a winning grain mix, two kinds of beans, corn, bell peppers, onions and lots. Don't you just love when you can throw a bunch of things in a pot, set a timer, and then forget about it? Bonus points when it actually tastes good. You can cook Vegan Slow Cooker Chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Vegan Slow Cooker Chili Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Vegan Slow Cooker Chili
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- Prepare 8 oz of cans of diced tomatoes (2).
- Prepare 4 of large fresh tomatoes (optional).
- It’s 8 oz of can tomato pasta sauce.
- You need 8 oz of can chickpeas.
- It’s 8 oz of can kidney beans.
- You need 8 oz of canned corn.
- Prepare 1 of red onion finely diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 6 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt or pink Himalaya salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water (optional).
This hearty vegan chili comes together easily with the aid of a slow cooker. All you have to do is mix everything together, turn it on, and come back to Butternut squash adds sweetness to this easy chili, but you want to make sure the pieces are large enough. Too small and they break down and turn. DOWNLOAD MY EBOOK! www.jordanwaddell.com/ebook CLICK *SHOW MORE* TO VIEW DESCRIPTION Subscribe to my channel (& click the bell) to be notified when I upload.
Vegan Slow Cooker Chili instructions
- Mix ingredients (besides herbs, spices and water) in slow cooker..
- Dice basil leaves, and add to slow cooker..
- Add a dash of pepper and a pinch of salt to slow cooker..
- Stir and add 1/4 cup of water to slow cooker at a time until you reach desired consistency..
- Let chili cook on high for 2-4 and up to 8 hours, enjoy!.
Crockpot Vegan Chili- this vegetarian chili recipe is SO easy to throw together in a slow cooker and it's a great warm meal everyone will love! It makes the whole process significantly easier as well since you literally just dump everything in and then let the slow cooker work its magic. This slow cooker vegan chili is packed with flavor and loaded with protein. This slow cooker vegan chili is one of my most requested recipes. It's incredibly fast and easy to put together in the morning, and you can have a big pot of homemade vegan chili waiting when you get home from work.