Oats And Spinach Thalipeeth Recipe.
You can cook Oats And Spinach Thalipeeth using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Oats And Spinach Thalipeeth Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Oats And Spinach Thalipeeth
Ingredients of Oats And Spinach Thalipeeth Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of roasted coriander and cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare of oil for cooking.
Oats And Spinach Thalipeeth instructions
- Mix all the above ingredients except oil and knead into a soft dough..
- Divide the dough into 2 to 3 balls and keep aside..
- Take a ball and put it on the greased griddle and flatten it with your hand till it becomes medium chapati size..
- Make 4-5 holes with your finger and put little oil in each hole..
- Cook both sides on medium heat, till it becomes light brown in colour..
- Repeat with the remaining balls to make more thalipeeths..
- Serve hot. Enjoy!.