Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
Ingredients of Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 cup of AP Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Powdered Buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Cream of tartar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries fresh or frozen.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese at room temp.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes step by step
- Take first 7 dry ingredients and mix in large bowl.
- Mash blueberries with the remaining sugar.
- Add blueberries to remaining wet ingredients and combine well.
- Combine wet with dry ingredients.
- I use a black and decker electric grill, only cause I like to grill up six at a time,but you can use whatever you have on hand..
- Heat up grill over med hi heat.
- Coat with butter, wipe off excess.
- Pour using a quarter cup measure, or your preference.
- When it starts to stiffen on sides check bottom.
- Flip and grill for about a minute and a half.
- Stack em.
- Eat em.