Mutigrain Roti(Thalipeeth) Recipe. Thalipeeth is a famous Maharashtrian dish typically made of three flours, whole wheat, millet and bengal gram flour or besan. I've attempted a healthy and green twist to this versatile and healthy preparation of thalipeeth, with oats methi and spices like ginger and green chillies. Serve the Maharashtrian Multigrain Thalipeeth along with a achar. "A wholesome breakfast, a quick meal or an accompaniment for curries and bhaaji, thalipeeth is a traditional Maharashtrian multigrain roti/flatbread from India.
Thalipeeth – Savory Multigrain Flatbread is a popular Indian savory flatbread recipe. A wholesome breakfast, brunch or lunch meal, you can also use it instead of roti, naan or bread for curry or dinner accompaniment. This super popular and truly classic dish has making of wholesome and hearty, low calorie meal. You can cook Mutigrain Roti(Thalipeeth) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mutigrain Roti(Thalipeeth) Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Mutigrain Roti(Thalipeeth)
Ingredients of Mutigrain Roti(Thalipeeth) Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of Gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jowar flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ragi flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bajra flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curd.
- It’s as required of Chopped Spinach.
- It’s as required of Chopped Dill leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped Onion.
- It’s 1 of Grated Carrot.
- Prepare Few of Chopped green chillies.
- It’s as required of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame seeds(white and black).
- You need 1/4 tsp of flax seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Desi ghee.
Nowadays I'm trying to mix up different grains, millets and their flours to make rotis or the ever favourite thalipeeth. Thalipeeth/ Talipeet/ Spiced multigrain rotti/ flat bread As I understand, thalipeeth/ talipeet does not have any hard core rule in making it. For me it is an easy option to make jowar roti/ jolada roti as I find it difficult to make regular jolad rotti. Thalipeeth Bhajani is a flour that includes a variety of grains and lentils such as jowar, bajra, rice, wheat, chana dal, moong dal and more.
Mutigrain Roti(Thalipeeth) step by step
- Sieve and mix all the flour together..
- Take chopped vegetables, green chilies, coriander leaves and mix in the flour. Add all the seeds and spices in the flour. Mix well and pht curd..
- Make a soft dough using water. Take a portion of dough and roll round. Use Butter paper/polythene sheet or banana leaf. Grease it and keep the rolled dough on it..
- Pat the dough with hands in a circular shape(little thick) and put on hot greased Tawa. Flip and cook from both sides..
- Apply ghee on cooked roti. Serve hot with chutney or any curry of choice..
There are also spices such as cumin and coriander seeds included in the flour. A great recipe for weight loss. Thalipeeth is a Maharashtrian style crispy roti made from Multigrain Flour Mix. This multigrain flour mix filled with the goodness of different grains and pulses. Make this flour mix easily and keep it handy to make different snacks.