Makai ka cheela / corn pancakes Recipe. Pancakes with a subtle sweetness and soft texture added by the corn it is quik and easy sweet corn Pancake. children will enjoy these as a snack.aap ye. Hindi: makai Corn was indigenous to America, but is now grown throughout the world. It is used as a vegetable, briefly boiled or roasted or eaten with butter.
Besan Cheela Kadhi (Gram Flour Pancake Kadhi) – Besan Cheela Kadhi – Kadhi, the gram flour and yogurt based curry has gram flour dumplings in it. Moong Dal Cheela (Green Gram Pancakes) – Drain and grind the split green gram in a mixer or on a stone slab. Jowar & Tomato Cheela is a healthy cheela recipe made with a combination of jowar flour, maize flour and whole wheat flour, along with tomatoes and simple spices. You can have Makai ka cheela / corn pancakes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Makai ka cheela / corn pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Makai ka cheela / corn pancakes
Ingredients of Makai ka cheela / corn pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 cup of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Besan.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Asofoetida.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 small of Onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need Aa needed of Water.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for cooking.
Besan chilla are savory pancakes made with gram flour. These are super quick to make for a protein packed breakfast or snack. Chilla or Besan cheela is a simple pancake made with chickpea flour and some basic ingredients. These can be served with tea or a chutney.
Makai ka cheela / corn pancakes instructions
- Grind corn into a coarse paste and transfer into the bowl.add besan and mix it add salt red chilli,green chilli, garam masala,asofoetida,turmeric, onion,coriander,mix it well….
- Add water as required and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency… pre heat pan and spread little oil on pan..
- Pour 1-2 tablespoon of batter on it and spread the batter …..cook on low medium flame both the sides turn crisp and are browned….serve with any chutney and sauce….ENJOY!!.
Corn and Besan Cheela is a fantastic gluten-free breakfast choice. Find how to make Corn and Besan Cheela in few simple steps. Corn and Besan Cheela is a Gluten Free healthy breakfast choice, it is one of those breakfast options I have grown up eating and one of our family favorites too. Zucchini Corn Pancakes – These easy pancakes are the perfect side dish or appetizer to any meal. And best of all, they don't even taste "healthy"!