Potato Savoury Pancakes Recipe. Bring to a boil over high heat. Potato Pancakes are a quick, easy, & delicious way to eat your potatoes, definitely a must try pancake recipe. Grate it, mix it, and enjoy hot!
These potato pancakes start with mashed potatoes, so they are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Serve with a seasoned sour cream mixture. I know I'm a big advocate for fresh family Want to save this recipe? You can have Potato Savoury Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Potato Savoury Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Potato Savoury Pancakes
Ingredients of Potato Savoury Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 cup of gram flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds.
- You need 1 of potato grated.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
Create an account for free and start your personal Savory Nothings. Traditionally, these Chinese sweet potato pancakes are made slightly sweet, but I modified it to make it savory and to add chopped scallions. They are perfect for snacks, appetizers, or brunch. Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes. by Thomas Danler.
Potato Savoury Pancakes instructions
- Take a mixing bow, add all ingredients and 1/2 tbsp oil and mix well. Add water and adjust to the running consistency..
- Take a pan heat it, grease with oil. Add spoonful batter. And cook for few mins..
- Flip with the help of wooden spatula and cook the other side too. Serve Hot with ketchup or chutney available in the refrigerator..
Give your pancakes a savoury twist with our ideas for toppings and fillings. We've got ham and cheese wraps, salmon crêpes, spiced potato pancakes and more. I have always loved potatoes, but of late my obsession has gotten just a little out of hand. So yesterday, I mixed up a batch of these Savory Apple Potato Pancakes with some thyme and green. Serve the potato pancakes topped with sour cream and garnished with additional chopped scallions.