Whole Green Gram Savory Pancake (Hari Moong Dal Cheela) Recipe. How to make Green Moong Dal Cheela Recipe – Savory Green Mung Bean Pancakes. This green moong dal recipe is one of those dals I make often. Serve whole green moong dal with steamed rice or chapatis.
In this summer adding on this recipe to your diet is more important. this recipe is easy and. Drain and grind the split green gram in a mixer or on a stone slab. Add the remaining ingredients (except ghee) and mix well. You can cook Whole Green Gram Savory Pancake (Hari Moong Dal Cheela) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Whole Green Gram Savory Pancake (Hari Moong Dal Cheela) Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Whole Green Gram Savory Pancake (Hari Moong Dal Cheela)
Ingredients of Whole Green Gram Savory Pancake (Hari Moong Dal Cheela) Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of soaked whole Green Gram(6 hours minimum).
- Prepare 1 glass of water for grinding.
- It’s 6 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 Tsp of cumin seed powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of normal salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Eno for 2 pancackes.
Green Peas Pancakes, the combination of green peas with moong dal helps to enhance the fibre and protein content of this crisp yet spongy Made from yellow moong dal, green peas, onions, adrak, coriander and peanut oil for cooking, green peas pancake is best served with some green chutney. Green Moong dal cheela is tasty and healthy Indian vegetarian breakfast that we absolutely love. You can make these soft and fluffy green savoury lentil pancakes and enjoy a quick breakfast in You need whole green moong or split green moong dal. If you want add any vegetables you can.
Whole Green Gram Savory Pancake (Hari Moong Dal Cheela) instructions
- Soak the whole Green gram overnight or for minimum of 6 hours and drain all the water..
- Grind the soaked lentil with 1 glass water in a mixer and check the consistency of the batter as shown in the picture below..
- Take a big mixing bowl and transthe batter in it. Add green chillies, onion and fresh coriander in it. Mix nicely..
- Add cumin seed powder, chaat masala, Black salt in the batter..
- Add dry ginger powder, normal salt and mix everything nicely..
- Now divide the batter as per current preparation. Separate the quantity which is to be made first and add eno in it. We do not add eno in the whole batter because its effect finishes if the batter is not used immediately. That's why divide the batter and add required eno to it..
- Mix eno quickly and get ready to cook it on a flat pan..
- Take a flat pan and grease with oil. Spread the batter in round shape carefully..
- Cover with lif at low flame for faster cooking. Then uncover. You will see a nice golden colour on the pancake. Flip the side and cook till it is golden brown from both sides. Serve hot with ketchup and green chutney for best taste..
These savory moong dal pancakes can be served as is with the simple yogurt sauce on. You can replace tortilla wrap and used this protein-packed wrap instead. You can also serve it with other vegetable side dishes, curry dishes. Do you know about the health benefits of sprouts? Grow healthy and hygienic sprouts yourself, at home, and include them in your daily diet.