Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe. This brown sugar meatloaf is glazed with brown sugar and ketchup for a moist and flavorful weeknight dinner. This exceptionally tender Brown Sugar Meatloaf is loaded with the rich flavor of Worcestershire and French onion and painted with a sweet brown sugar glaze! Brown Sugar Meatloaf is a twist on an American classic.
I made this Brown Sugar Meatloaf and to my surprised my family DEVOURED it! I mean the raves coming from the dinner table…I had to pinch myself to make sure I was actually serving meatloaf! Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar. You can have Brown Sugar Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of ketchup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of crackers.
- It’s 1 of season salt.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of bacon bits (optional).
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
This brown sugar meatloaf recipe is one that your whole family will love. The brown sugar glaze gives it an extra special twist on the typical meatloaf recipe and makes the final product oh-so-yummy. Glazed Brown Sugar Meatloaf with tangy ketchup meatloaf topping and crushed saltines is the easiest and most flavorful take on a classic meatloaf you'll ever make! Brown Sugar Meatloaf is an easy weeknight meat that combines mouth-watering sweet and savory flavors in a classic dish!
Brown Sugar Meatloaf step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- press brown sugar in bottom of pan and spread ketchup over sugar.
- mix ingredients in a bowl (except shredded cheese) in a bowl, then put load into the pan.
- cook for @ 50 minutes or until juices are clear.
- top meatloaf w/ ketchup & cheese.
- cook for additional 10-15 minutes.
- pull out and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
Place the meatloaf, brown sugar/ketchup side down, into prepared casserole dish. This brown sugar meatloaf recipe has a sweet and sour flavor and my family loves it. This is a recipe you definitely want to try. This twist on a classic will change the way you make meatloaf. Brown Sugar Meatloaf – Covered with a sweet brown sugar glaze this meatloaf full of flavor, it's the best meatloaf you will ever have.