Capsicum (Shimla mirch) Besara….Tastes like Pickle Recipe. Fresh capsicum combined with besan or gram flour is a perfect mouthwatering side dish. Watch how to make this quick and easy Besan Simla Mirch. the recipe for capsicum masala or shimla mirch ki sabji is unique compared to other north indian or punjabi curries. typically the punjabi gravies are made from onion and tomato with cashew paste and cream. but in this recipe, i have used a slightly different base. basically, i have used the combination. There are days when all you need is a simple side dish with roti / rice that takes no much time to put together.
Capsicum, popularly known as Shimla Mirch is also known as Bell The sweet taste and crunchy texture makes capsicum a versatile ingredient and is generally Capsicum can be used to make Indian foods ranging from accompaniments like chutney, pickle to main course. This Punjabi bharwa shimla mirch recipe is how I make this dish at home and is liked by everyone. sometimes I also add green peas to the potato stuffing. The bharwa shimla mirch goes best with rotis accompanied by raita. You can cook Capsicum (Shimla mirch) Besara….Tastes like Pickle using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Capsicum (Shimla mirch) Besara….Tastes like Pickle Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Capsicum (Shimla mirch) Besara….Tastes like Pickle
Ingredients of Capsicum (Shimla mirch) Besara….Tastes like Pickle Recipe
- It’s 500 gm of Green Capsicum cut in square shape in 1 inch.
- You need 250 gm of deshi Tomatoes cut in 1 inch square.
- Prepare 250 gm of Onion chopped in 1 inch square.
- It’s 50 gm of Green Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of panch phutan.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Hing powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard Oil to cook.
- You need 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For mustard paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black mustard seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Kalonji.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 6 of garlic pods.
- It’s 1 pinch of turmeric powde.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
You can also serve these stuffed capsicum as a side dish. Stuffed Shimla Mirch tastes very good. If you make it yourself only then you will know how good it really is. Salt — add to taste. – How to make Stuffed Shimla Mirch.
Capsicum (Shimla mirch) Besara….Tastes like Pickle instructions
- First soak the ingredients of mustard paste. Grind to a fine paste and immediately keep in the refrigerator to avoid the bitterness of mustard. Yes you can store this paste for further use..
- In a microwave friendly bowl take chopped Capsicum, 2 drops of oil, mix and cook at 180℃ for 3 mins..
- In a wok, heat mustard oil, hing and panch phutan and allow to crackle..
- Add chopped Onions and salt. Fry till translucent. Mix chopped Tomatoes, half cooked Capsicum,green peas, red chilli powder, turmeric and 2 tsp prepared mustard paste..
- Mix well, cover and cook in low medium flame for 3 mins or till it's done. Serve Capsicum Besara with tasty and yummy Achar (pickle) flavour. Thanks ☺.
Now remove their stems using a knife, also remove the seeds inside. If you haven't been using much of shimla mirch in your diet i highly recommend these yummy capsicum recipes. They taste great when cooked with eggs, prawns or chicken as well. I have shared a lot of. Capsicum (Shimla Mirch) is a very popular vegetable and is extensively used in Italian, Mexican, Chinese, and American cuisine.