Multi grain Breakfast Pancakes Recipe. Skip to Multi-Grain Bed-and-Breakfast Pancakes content. Multigrain pancakes can be dense and heavy, but these aren't: The yogurt keeps them light and moist without adding a lot of fat. These have become our standard Saturday breakfast.
I read the other reviews so added a touch of extra cinnamon. I love pancakes and try to make them as healthy as possible, keeping them light and fluffy the way pancakes should be! Top with fruit, real maple syrup, sf syrup or honey. You can cook Multi grain Breakfast Pancakes using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Multi grain Breakfast Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Multi grain Breakfast Pancakes
Ingredients of Multi grain Breakfast Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 cup of Besan (chickpeas flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ragi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Jowar (sorghum flour).
- You need 1 tbsp of Soyabean flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Bajra (miller flour).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely chopped green chillies -( here i took ,as per taste).
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need As per taste of Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- It’s As required of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare As required of Water.
Gently whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined. Fit the Cuisinart® Breakfast Central™ with the pancake plates. Find healthy, delicious multi grain and whole grain pancake recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Egg & Avocado Pancake Breakfast Wraps.
Multi grain Breakfast Pancakes step by step
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the above ingredients except oil and water. Now add water little by little and make the batter of pourable consistency..
- Heat a pan, grease it with oil. Once heated up, take a ladle of batter and pour it in the center of pan. Quickly spread it to round pancake..
- Drizzle some oil around the edges and on top of the pancake. Cook it well until edges start leaving the pan..
- Flip it and cook on other side as well..
- Serve hot with your favorite chutney or ketchup..
I love pancakes This tastes great. It used to be for health, but now it's more for taste. I had a breakfast meeting at a cafe yesterday. We do an oatmeal, cornmeal, wheat mixture that he never uses measuring cups on and tends to get dense really fast if he's not careful, So I bow my head in. Multigrain pancakes with a touch of maple.