Fluffy Curd Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Fluffy Curd Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Fluffy Curd Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Fluffy Curd Pancakes
Ingredients of Fluffy Curd Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of thick curd.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cream (malai).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large apple.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2-4 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of melted butter for roasting pancakes.
Fluffy Curd Pancakes instructions
- Wash and peel an apple. Grate and mix sugar in it..
- Add curd, cream, oil and mix..
- Beat eggs and mix to the apple and curd mixture. Blend everything with the help of a whisk..
- In another bowl mix all dry ingredients, wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking soda and powder. Whisk well..
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Do not over mix or beat the mixture..
- Batter is ready.(As I forgot to add earlier, I am adding cream and oil now).
- Melt butter and roast the pancakes on a nonstick pan..
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on medium hot skillet. Spread gently. Drizzle a teaspoon of melted butter. Cover and cook until bubbles appear on top..
- Flip and roast on both sides..
- Serve hot with honey or butter or with any seasonal fruits..