Oatmeal-Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Oatmeal-Buttermilk Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Oatmeal-Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Oatmeal-Buttermilk Pancakes
Ingredients of Oatmeal-Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 1/4 cup of low-fat buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Oatmeal-Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in oil and egg.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; stir well..
- Add oat mixture to flour mixture, stirring until smooth..
- Spoon about 1/3 cup batter onto a hot griddle. Turn pancakes when tops are covered bubbles and edges look cooked.