Moong dal mini pancake (healthy) Recipe. Mini pancakes are a handy snack, which can be served anytime, whether to kids returning from school or to guests at a party. And, when made with a different batter, such as this one made of moong dal and curds, it becomes a unique and memorable treat. A spiced moongdal batter pancake that tastes great with chutney or even just by itself.
Fill the spoon with the Dal mixture, pour in the hot pan then thinly spread evenly as a round circle. Moong Dal (yellow dal) is a healthy Indian comfort food prepared from yellow split lentil (green split gram without skin) and many spices. It is rich in protein and a staple food in India and main source of protein for vegetarians. You can have Moong dal mini pancake (healthy) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Moong dal mini pancake (healthy) Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Moong dal mini pancake (healthy)
Ingredients of Moong dal mini pancake (healthy) Recipe
- You need 1 cup of soaked green garm/moong dal.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
Serve it with rice and roti for healthy wholesome meal. Moong Dal Tadka is a simple Indian dal made with split petite yellow lentils. Tempered with mustard, cumin, garlic & curry leaves this dal is also vegan! However I like moong dal, for me it's as good as any other dal.
Moong dal mini pancake (healthy) instructions
- In a blender jar add soaked daal, cumin seeds, ginger, chilli and add little water and grind it, make It fine paste.Add baking soda mix it well..
- Heat up a pan spread 1 tsp oil over it. and Wipe the oil with tissue paper. Add the batter on the pan and spread it well. Add a little oil on the pancake. Roast it well both sides..
- Now take out the pancake in a plate. Serve any chutney or sause garnish with grated coconut..
All you need is a good tadka (tempering) and your delicious dal is ready in no time. Give this High Protein Moong Dal Cheela Recipe a try which is stuffed with crumbled Paneer making it a breakfast, a lunch box or even an appetizer for parties. Serve Moong Dal Cheela along with Tomato Onion Chutney or a Dhaniya Pudina Chutney for Indian breakfast or pack it in kids lunch box. Moong dal palak cheela is one of the healthiest breakfast recipe. Palak Moong dal Cheela is a nutrition rich tasty savoury pancakes and makes a complete meal.