Kadali Pitha (Banana Pancakes) Recipe. Pitha is a very famous dish in Odisha. Here is our Odisha Special Kadali Pitha. Hello I am karabi welcome to our YouTube channel Indian cooking & vlog.
A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. Today I will make pachila kadali atta chakuli( wheat flour banana pancake )recipe. So, learn the step-by-step procedure of this delicious dish made by me. You can cook Kadali Pitha (Banana Pancakes) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Kadali Pitha (Banana Pancakes) Recipe – How to Make Yummy Kadali Pitha (Banana Pancakes)
Ingredients of Kadali Pitha (Banana Pancakes) Recipe
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of semolina (sooji).
- You need 1/3 cup of grated coconut (fresh/dry).
- You need 1/2 cup of melted jaggery (Gud).
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seede.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt to balance the taste.
- It’s 3 of ripe Bananas mashed.
- Prepare as required of Clarified butter (ghee).
These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself. Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs.
Kadali Pitha (Banana Pancakes) step by step
- In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients except the ghee..
- Add lukewarm water to make a lump-free batter. The batter should be slightly thicker than that of Dosa batter..
- Take a skillet, grease with ghee. Give shape as per choice. Cook both the side with ghee as needed. Serve hot with Honey. Thanks.
This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. Mix in the egg, then vanilla and cinnamon. Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Banana Pancakes are fluffy and sweet.