Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake Recipe. Indian-Spiced Vegetable Fritters with Curry-Lime Yogurt. Putting a desi twist on the Japanese Yachaejeon. Delicious and healthy recipe, great for breakfast or as a snack.
The spices and vegetables were really tasty but the recipe could have used some salt. Dosas (Indian-style Pancakes). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Learn how to make Indian-spiced paneer pancakes and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. You can cook Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake
Ingredients of Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake Recipe
- You need 100 mls of water.
- It’s 100 g of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 of mini cauliflower head.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
These delectable Indian pancakes are certainly mouthwatering. Pancakes are thin, flat, round bread-like delights especially eaten during breakfast or evening as tea time snacks. It has a crisp side with an airy, soft on touch, fluffy centre and can be paired with vegetable stew or chicken stew. Baby portobello mushrooms, flour, green chili pepper, green onion, hot pepper flakes, leek, onion, salt, shiitake mushrooms, shrimp, soy sauce, sweet potato, toasted sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water, white mushrooms, white vinegar, zucchini.
Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake step by step
- Whisk together the cumin powder, buckwheat flour and water to create a thick batter. Set to one side..
- Finely chop all the vegetables..
- Dry fry the cumin seeds in a saucepan for a few minutes. Then add a tbsp of olive oil, then add the diced onions. Fry for a few minutes and then add the curry powder, salt and garlic powder, continuing to fry for 5 mins. Add a tbsp of water if the vegetables start to stick. Add in the rest of the vegetables and stir, frying gently until the vegetables are tender but still with a bit of bite..
- Heat two frying pans with a little oil in each one. Pour the batter into your veggie mix, stir well and divide the batter in between the two frying pans..
- Fry until golden on one side, then gently turn each pancake over and cook the other side..
Mixed vegetable pancakes, from Kaushy Patel's book Prashad at Home. Remove from the pan, cut into quarters (so that everyone can have some) and serve with sambar and kopru chutney. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to make another three delicious. Take Diana Henry's roasted Indian-spiced vegetables with lime-cilantro butter as proof. "Serve it with plain yogurt (Greek yogurt is too creamy; you want something acidic to cut the sweet vegetables) with nigella seeds sprinkled on top and some chutney (fresh or store-bought)," she continues. Rajasthani Besan ka Chilla are spiced Indian pancakes made with chilli, turmeric and fresh coriander.