Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan Recipe. ORGRAN Apple & Cinnamon Pancake Mix is ideal for the whole family to enjoy. It is quick and easy to prepare as you simply add water. Alternatively Place plastic wrap over a fine wire rack.
Apples and cinnamon are layered into cake batter and baked into a delightfully sweet loaf cake that is a nice dessert accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice Combine flour and baking powder together in a bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture. Mix milk into batter until smooth. Pour half the batter into the. You can cook Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan using 18 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan
Ingredients of Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan Recipe
- You need of Cake batter (using a 20 cm diameter frying pan).
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 80 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s of Cake batter (using a 24 cm diameter frying pan):.
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 160 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- You need of For the simmered apple slices (using a 20 or 24 cm diameter frying pan).
- You need 1 of Apple.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Powdered brown sugar (or use regular white sugar).
- You need 15 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
You can never go wrong with fluffy, old-fashioned pancakes, but you So, mix the pancake batter up, leave the egg out, stick it in the refrigerator in a sealed container overnight Use your first pancake as a tester for the heat of your pan to ensure that the rest of your. I don't know of a In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, applesauce, eggs, milk, vanilla and shredded apple. Preheat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but somehow Here's How to Make Apple Cake.
Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan step by step
- Make the simmered apple: Peel and core the apple, and cut into about 5 mm thick wedges..
- Put the apple wedges in a frying pan with the sugar, powdered brown sugar and butter and mix. Set the heat to medium and cover with a lid. (Mix occasionally.).
- After about 3 minutes, remove the lid and simmer over low-medium heat for another 5 minutes or so while stirring occasionally. When the sauce has thickened, turn the heat off..
- Add cinnamon powder and mix in. Line the bottom of the frying pan with the apple wedges in a spiral..
- Put the pancake mix, egg, sugar and milk in a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Cut the butter and put in a heatproof container. Microwave for 20 seconds at 600 W to melt. Add to the Step 5 batter and mix it in..
- Pour the batter gently into the Step 4 frying pan over the apple wedges. (Be careful not to disturb the apple wedges.).
- Cover with a lid, and cook over the lowest flame possible for about 10 minutes while observing it. (8 minutes be enough depending on the heat level, so keep an eye on how it's cooking.).
- When the center of the cake puffs up, turn off the heat. Leave the frying pan as is for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- If you are concerned about how shiny the simmered apples are, take a peek at the bottom of the cake. If the apple color is too pale, raise the heat to medium for a little while to brown..
- Remove the lid, and run a rubber spatula around the bottom of frying pan so that you can remove the cake easily..
- Invert a large plate on the frying pan. Holding the plate and frying pan, invert the cake onto the plate..
- To make this in a 24cm diameter frying pan… first, double the batter ingredients. Use the same amount of apples..
- Steps 1 through 5 are the same. In Step 6, microwave the butter for 30 seconds. In Step 8, cook the cake over the lowest heat possible for about 15 minutes while keeping an eye on it..
- When the cake has puffed up and the surface is dry, it should be baked through..
- Steps 9 to 12 are the same..
- If you don't have powdered brown sugar for the simmered apple, use regular sugar instead..
- [Tips] Tip 1: You can use a 26 cm diameter pan to cook the cake, using the same amounts listed for the 24 cm diameter cake..
- Tip 2: You can also make a 22 cm diameter cake using the amounts listed for the 20 cm diameter cake..
- Tip 3: The thickness of the cake will vary depending on the diameter of the frying pan, as will the cooking time..
- Tip 4: If the cake is quite thin, reduce the cooking time. If the cake is thick, if you cook the cake for too long it may burn..
- Tip 5: The cake will cook up differently depending on the size and type of the frying pan, the heat level, the distance from the flame to the frying pan and so on..
- Tip 6: If you'd like to make this cake multiple times, find the ideal cooking time and amount for your frying pan..
Mix your apples into the batter. Is it possible to make the cake in a round pan? If yes what size and would you change the. With limited amount of time on hand, I used the seasonal cranberries for both flavors and color. I can just smell the cinnamon through my monitor… Find out how Acadiana cooks Gumbo, Etoufee, Crawfish, Boudin, Deep-Fried Turkey and everything else.