Lauki ka Pancake Recipe. The lauki pancake is a very popular breakfast dish because it is so quick and easy to make and makes for a how to make dudhiche dhirade, bhopalyache dhirade, lauki ka chilla, cheela recipes, dhirade. Health benefits of bottle-gourd or lauki or doodhi or dudhi are known to everyone but it is not liked by everyone. Here we present to you an easy.
Lauki Ka Cheela for kids tiffin u can pack your kids tiffin with this. Lauki is very good for health. But generally we don't like to have it. You can cook Lauki ka Pancake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Lauki ka Pancake Recipe – How to Make Perfect Lauki ka Pancake
Ingredients of Lauki ka Pancake Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of grated lauki(bottlegourd).
- Prepare 1 of medium sized potato.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 6-8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 6-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 bowl of semolina.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of curd.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need as needed of Cooking Oil.
- It’s as needed of water.
So this is one of the ways to have it. The pancakes are very soft and tasty. Lauki pancake/chilla is fast and easy to make and healthy too for kids lunchbox and breakfast. Its delicious in taste with simple ingredients available very.
Lauki ka Pancake instructions
- Peel wash and Chop potato. Grate it. Now rinse it in water 2-3 times so that it's starch is removed..
- Peel lauki, ginger and garlic. Wash it and grate it..
- In a mixing bowl add grated lauki, ginger, green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves and garlic. Squeeze grated potato and mix in it. Add 1 bowl semolina and 1/2 bowl curd. Mix it very well. Add water and mix and rest for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes check the consistency. Add little water if required. Add salt, black pepper powder, chaat masala and baking powder and mix well. Batter should be of pouring consistency..
- Heat a non-stick griddle and few drops of cooking Oil. Brush it on the griddle. Pour 2 tb spoon batter on griddle and spread it evenly with the help of spoon. At a time, 3 pancakes can be made. Apply little cooking Oil on it's sides. Cook for 2 minutes. Flip the side and roast from other side till golden. Flip again and roast..
- Likewise make all the pancakes..
- Serve hot with sauce or mango pickle..
Traditional Lauki & Paneer Pan Cake is very Delicious and easy Recipe. It is very Healthy and unique dish. For more Unique Vegetarian Recipes Visit. Lauki Paneer Kofta Recipe: extremely soft, delicious and quick recipe to make vegetarian kofta In India, 'Lauki' also known as Opo / Squash, is a popular summer vegetable and if you have also grown. Lauki raita is a refreshing yogurt-based dish made with spiced lauki and yogurt.