Pancake Mix Snicker Doodles Recipe. Snickerdoodle Pancakes – All of your favorite snickerdoodle cookies flavors in a simple pancake recipe! Enjoy these pancakes that are made using Original Bisquick® mix and served with warm vanilla. Snickerdoodle Pancakes. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
I also use Land o' Lake light butter. I love snickerdoodles- I just made a great. Stupid little doodles that I do occasionally. You can cook Pancake Mix Snicker Doodles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Pancake Mix Snicker Doodles Recipe – How to Prepare Appetizing Pancake Mix Snicker Doodles
Ingredients of Pancake Mix Snicker Doodles Recipe
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of sugar.
I used to draw all the time, but that phase has sort of slipped away. However, I get a kick out of making comics from funny situations that happen in my life. Snicker Doodle Pancakes With Flour, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Sugar, Milk, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Strawberries. Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and stir until everything is mixed in evenly.
Pancake Mix Snicker Doodles instructions
- Mix first 5 ingredients in to a stiff, but still tacky, dough..
- Mix cinnamon and sugar (I used 2 tbs cinnamon to 1/3 cup sugar).
- Make Walnut size balls of dough. Roll and flatten cookies on both sides in cinnamon sugar. Flatten to about a 1/4 inch thick..
- Lay on oiled pan..
- Bake 375 for 9-12 minutes.
Place a pan on the stove, low heat, and spray with nonstick cooking spray (or whatever it is you like to. An easy mix for an unforgettable cookie. Snickerdoodle Mix in a Jar. this link is to an external site that may or may. · Snickerdoodle Pancakes – All of your favorite snickerdoodle cookies flavors in a · Ditch the box mix and never look back with this easy Buttermilk Pancakes recipe! Home > Recipes > Cakes > Pancake Mix. Easy cinnamon sugar coated butter cookies with crispy edges and soft and chewy centers.