Hefeweizen Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Hefeweizen Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Hefeweizen Pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Hefeweizen Pancakes
Ingredients of Hefeweizen Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 cup of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp. of organic sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 6 oz. of hefeweizen (wheat beer).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice.
Hefeweizen Pancakes step by step
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large glass bowl. Once thoroughly combined, make a well in the center..
- Simultaneously pour in beer and lemon juice. Make sure you have six ounces of liquid beer, and pour the beer close to the bowl to keep it from foaming too much..
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix!.
- Allow batter to sit for 5-7 minutes..
- Pour batter onto hot griddle in 1/3 cup portions. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side..