CC'S fall spiced pancakes Recipe. Fall-spiced pancake recipe from Robyn Openshaw, the Green Smoothie Girl. Make a healthy breakfast with this homemade pancake recipe featuring whole grains and fall spices. If you're looking for breakfast ideas, Green Smoothie Girl has amazing healthy recipes that will help you start the day.
Add a tablespoon of butter to the pan and make your pancakes being sure to add butter when pan looks "dry". Get your healthy and delicious fall spiced pancakes recipe here! These are packed with whole food goodness which is great for your body and soul! You can cook CC'S fall spiced pancakes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best CC'S fall spiced pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Yummy CC'S fall spiced pancakes
Ingredients of CC'S fall spiced pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (I used self rising).
- You need 1 cup of milk (I used 2%).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 shakes of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 of to 3 shakes cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for my favorite fall pancakes! Fall-spiced pancake recipe from Robyn Openshaw, the Green Smoothie Girl. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes go perfect with crisp fall mornings. If you plan on making a lot of pancakes this recipe easily doubles!
CC'S fall spiced pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mix milk and lemon juice set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter than add to milk and lemon juice. Add egg and mix together..
- Add wet and dry ingredients together until smooth and then shake in pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, mix some more. (I kept the milk near by because my batter was to thick at first).
- Heat pan on medium heat not to high so your pancakes don't burn. Use oil or pam spray in pan as well to prevent sticking..
- Add batter to heated pan do not flip until you see bubbles the more bubbles the better. Just lift to make sure its not burning..
- Cook until done I usually poke the middle to make sure it's cooked all the way…
- Put on your favorite plate top with a pat of butter and more pumpkin pie spice.. drizzle with agave syrup & enjoy! !.
If your batter starts to thicken too much after sitting for awhile you can thin it back out with a little bit of milk until it's back to your desired consistency. I was messing with spices and packaged pancake batter mix. So I took the batter mix and added nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, and brown sugar. Maybe experiment with some canned pumpkin? I had a housemate once that accidentally make some wonderful cinnamon pumpkin pancakes that way!