Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Finding healthy, easy and satisfying breakfasts are always a mission for me. I am a big fan of eggs for breakfast but I get tired of it and so I often look for other ideas, but the other ideas aren't exactly healthy.
Garnish your pancakes with your favorite toppings! These kid friendly Healthy Banana Pancakes are easy to make and so fluffy and tasty. This easy fluffy banana pancake recipe yields generous, light, and airy pancakes, loaded with banana bread flavor. You can have Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes
Ingredients of Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need As needed of Unsalted butter.
With just a handful of pantry staples and ripe bananas, you can make your dream breakfast come true as often as you want! These sugar free, whole grain pancakes are simple and easy to prepare, fluffy and oh so tasty. Finish them off with your favourite toppings. These healthy banana pancakes are perfect for a breakfast treat!
Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, add the peeled bananas and mash them until smooth. Whisk the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined. Add the crushed oats and cinnamon powder and mix well. Heat a pan/skillet..
- Grease the pan with butter. Add in a scoop of the prepared batter. With the back of the spoon ladle, smooth out the batter to form an even layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles form on the top of the batter. Gently flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish the pancakes with maple syrup, honey, or your favorite toppings and enjoy!.
Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. This easy recipe fits into the paleo diet. These chocolate and banana pancakes are a delicious breakfast treat. Whole Wheat, Oatmeal and Banana Pancakes What to serve with these pancakes. To stay in the Healthy Banana Theme, I made some Sugar-Free Caramelised Bananas to serve with the Pancakes.