Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes Recipe. These sweet Banana Spinach Pancakes are a favorite when you're looking to boost nutrition in a favorite breakfast option. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
It's often easier to blend if you have a few bananas and coconut oil that you won't have to melt first if you're blending it all up. Health Benefits – Vegan Banana Pancakes. Cant believe that these are vegan and actually healthy. You can have Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes Recipe – How to Make Delicious Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes
Ingredients of Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes Recipe
- It’s 250 g of spinach.
- You need 4-5 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 cups of oats.
- You need 5-6 of dates soaked in 1/2 cup hot water.
I´ve recently gone from vegetarian to vegan and banana pancakes was something that my mother made a lot when I was young. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or Let's make pancakes! My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. If you aren't into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes, or my Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes instead and if you prefer savoury breakfasts why not make my Vegan.
Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes instructions
- Place ripe bananas in food processor and blend it..
- Add spinach gradually into banana mixture in the food processor..
- Meanwhile add hot water into dates and let it soak for a bit..
- Now add one cup at a time into food processor with spinach and banana mix.
- Finally add the date water and the dates into the mixture and process well to get nice not too stiff and not too runny pancake mix..
- Spay your frying pan with oil and fry the pancakes on low..
Wondrously Fluffy Vegan Banana Pancakes, incredibly easy to make with a mashed banana and a handful of pantry staples! I love having a few staple recipes for when bananas are getting too ripe. If you have brown bananas, make some pancakes! I don't know about you, but we. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth.