Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior Recipe. Pancakes are always a safe option for breakfast as usually kids love them. However the store bought mixes are often full of refined sugars and preservatives. This is a much healthier approach using a handful of ingredients that most probably have in your pantry.
Serve pancakes with maple syrup and fresh fruit, if desired. Make a batch of Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes or use the leftovers from breakfast. Pair two similar sized pancakes together. You can cook Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior
Ingredients of Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior Recipe
- It’s 2 of Mashed over ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Butter + oil 5 tbsp each.
Spread the bottom of one pancakes with peanut butter and the bottom of the other with jelly. Use these delicious recipes for pancakes, cookies, and more to enjoy the nutty-fruity flavors together. If your mom made you peanut butter and banana sandwiches as a kid, the nutty-fruity taste combo may bring childhood to mind. Lightly grease the inside of your sandwich maker with cooking spray.
Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior step by step
- Make a thick batter using all the ingredients..
- Plug in the toaster and add a teaspoon of butter and oil mix in each depression..
- Now add a spoonful of batter in each..
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Flip it over if you wish. I didn't flip over..
- Serve these with cream or honey or maple syrup..
Even if it is a non-stick version, grease it a little anyway to guarantee an easy removal. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender until perfectly smooth. Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to flip. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.