Spinach oats veggie pancakes Recipe. As you can see, these Spinach Oat pancakes are gluten free and vegan. It is also salt, sugar and egg-free, with the banana acting as both as an egg substitute and as a natural sweetener. The bright green will also make these appealing to older kids, and.
It is a slightly thicker pancake compared to dosas, and is made with a spicy batter of rice and pulses. Here, we have made a modern variant using crushed The Oats Adai is quick and easy to make, and incredibly healthy too! Ready in minutes, this recipe is made with a batter of oats and spinach. You can have Spinach oats veggie pancakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Spinach oats veggie pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Spinach oats veggie pancakes
Ingredients of Spinach oats veggie pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need of Few Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of Water as per need.
These savoury vegetable pancakes are very tasty and versatile. You can use other vegetables like Link to original post – Vegetable Pancakes with Carrot, Spinach and Sweet Potato – https Wow, those are some tasty looking veggie pancakes! Awesome job of using up all the sweet potatoes and. I never thought that my older daughter would be a fan of green pancakes, but just when you think you know your kiddo, they Vegan Banana Pancakes (Allergy-Friendly).
Spinach oats veggie pancakes instructions
- First fine chop all the vegetables.spinach,onion, carrot, capsicum, coriander leaves and green chilli..
- Make a batter using besan, rolled oats and whole wheat flour.
- Add water to get a thick batter.Add all vegetables in mixture.add salt, red chilli, cumin powder and mix well.keep aside.
- Take a non stick pan. pour a laddle full of mix. spread with a laddle in a circle shape..
- Cook with little oil on both sides.serve hot with green Chutney and tomato sauce..
Vegan Spinach Pancakes make the best sandwich bread. We use these protein pancakes to make a more traditional 'deli style' sandwich, but this time it was simple but delicious. This colorful sandwich is a colorful crunchy stack of red pepper hummus, greens, avocado, tomato, and pickled onion – a perfect. Instant Oat dosa is an easy recipe that is perfect for busy families. Sometimes you want to make something that is easy and hassle free and of course healthy.