Uncle Johns mouth watering meatloaf recipe from San Francisco! Recipe. Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning! This is an easy recipe for those who like their meatloaf to have a kick. With jalapeno peppers and monterey jack cheese, this is meatloaf with major flavor!
It takes all the best additions and puts it in one meatloaf that is topped with the most delicious glaze. We've stuck with tradition on this recipe, but made sure we came up with the best recipe possible. This game will have the whole family laughing. You can have Uncle Johns mouth watering meatloaf recipe from San Francisco! using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Uncle Johns mouth watering meatloaf recipe from San Francisco! Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Uncle Johns mouth watering meatloaf recipe from San Francisco!
Ingredients of Uncle Johns mouth watering meatloaf recipe from San Francisco! Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of bread crumbs day old is best.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chopped parsley (or 1 Tbsp dried).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped fresh thyme (1/4 dried).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
From everyday recipes to fill a hungry family, to impressive dishes like the Eggcellent Meatloaf and various stuffed ones, I am sure you will be inspired to try making some of these yourself. This easy meatloaf recipe is full of flavor and very easy to make. My hubby says it's the best meatloaf ever! Watch me make this man pleasing easy meatloaf recipe from start to finish!
Uncle Johns mouth watering meatloaf recipe from San Francisco! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease large loaf pan. Heat butter in a skillet saute onions and celery until transparent, but not brown. About 3 minutes. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, dribble milk over bread crumbs. Stir, let stand until crumbs have absorbed evenly. Add all other ingredients except bay mix well. leaves, and mix well. With the hands is best..
- Place bay leaves on bottom of pan. Form meat into a loaf and shape – place in pan. Bake for one and a half to two hours or until a roast meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees..
- Remove from oven and let rest for five minutes. Remove inner pan and let drain several seconds. Turn loaf onto warm serving platter. Remove bay leaves and slice. Makes 6 to 8 servings. Enjoy!.
- This is a scrumptious recipe. Make this for a special occasion or a very special person. You will not regret it!.
In this recipe for meatloaf, we take a break from the loaf pan and bake it up in a Bundt instead. As counterintuitive as it seems, I like using a food processor when making meatloaf because I find that She lives in San Francisco and loves teaching cooking classes. Baking Baking Sheets Loaf Pans Meatloaf. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Our hostess handed me a "classic" meatloaf recipe that calls for oatmeal and tomato juice.