Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa Recipe. Mouth watering, spicy, delicious and very Maui. Mike creates his version of a tangy salsa using fresh Hawaiian ingredients: papaya, passion fruit, tomatoes. Fresh Hawaiian ingredients, Mike is on Maui and enjoying sweet Maui onions, local tomato and avocado.
Veg Out With Mike: Maui Tropical Spicy Salsa. Spicy Chili Salmon with Tropical Salsa Recipe. Tropical MANGO SALSA – How to make fresh TROPICAL MANGO SALSA recipe. You can have Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa Recipe
- Prepare of ● For The Fruits & Vegetables [all extra firm & fresh].
- It’s 2 of LG Chopped Mangos [peeled – deseeded].
- You need 2 Cups of Chopped Strawberries.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Pineapple.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Nectarines.
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- It’s 2 of Habenero Peppers [deseeded – or 1 tsp dried].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- You need 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [loose packed].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery.
- It’s 2 of LG Chopped Avocados [added to salsa only before serving].
- Prepare 1 of LG Lime Juiced [deseeded].
- Prepare 1 of LG Lemon Juiced [deseeded].
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 3 Dashes of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey [optional].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides/Options [fresh – as needed].
- Prepare of Cinnamon Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Small 6" Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Toasted Naan Bread.
- It’s of Regular Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Lime Tortilla Chips.
- It’s of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Lime Wedges.
This delicious salsa has amazing flavor and goes so well with many proteins. We're sharing our secrets for making The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe we've ever tried. Healthy, fresh, and easy to adjust! This tropical, spicy mango salsa is good on almost anything!
Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa step by step
- Fine chop all ingredients..
- Add seasonings and gently mix. Refrigerate..
- Blend salsa if you'd like some additional longevity..
- Or, leave salsa whole but use chilled within the first 2 days..
- Some serving options..
- Homemade cinnamon tortilla chips pictured..
- Serve chilled with the Sides/Options listed above. Enjoy!.
Looking for a versatile salsa that you can eat with chips or put on fish tacos? This tropical, spicy mango salsa is good on almost anything! Topped with spicy mango and pineapple salsa, this Cambodian-style dish is super flavorful. Add all the tropical salsa ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. Preheat the grill over medium-high heat.