Red Chilli Pickle Recipe.
You can have Red Chilli Pickle using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Red Chilli Pickle Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Red Chilli Pickle
Ingredients of Red Chilli Pickle Recipe
- Prepare 15 of Fresh red chillies.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of tamarind pulp.
- You need 1/4 Cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of asafoetida.
Red Chilli Pickle instructions
- Take fenugreek seeds,sesame seeds,mustard seeds and roast them till lightly bowled. Let them cool down. Add salt And put the masala in to the blender and blend them coarsely. Now add turmeric powder and tamarind pulp..
- Now take the chillies, slit them from them middle and put this masala mixture under the chillies and cut them in to the piece(if you want otherwise you can sue whole chilli)..
- Now put the oil in a saucepan, put asafoetida, and put all the chillies and remaining masala in the oil and mix them and cover them Cook them for 7-8 minutes on low flame till the chillies are soft. Cool and store in an airtight bottle in the refrigerator..