Grilled Cheese Madness Recipe. Lord knows I've been craving a good grilled cheese sandwich! I'm sorry about the poor quality in the beginning. I'm not sure what happened, and I've tried re-uploading and re-editing the video and IT'S JUST NOT.
Grilled Cheese is my second favorite grilled cheese behind the Fig and Pig Grilled Cheese from Sometimes I make a variety of cream cheese grilled cheese sandwiches like the Carrot Cake Jam. This Greek Grilled Cheese recipe from Delish.com is the best. The grilled cheese that can trick you into thinking you're eating halfway healthy. You can have Grilled Cheese Madness using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Grilled Cheese Madness Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Grilled Cheese Madness
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Madness Recipe
- It’s 2 slice of Large Slice Fancy White Bread or bread of choice. *Make sure the slices are LARGE; trust me 😜.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s of minced garlic (I like to use alot!).
- You need 1 small of onion, sliced in thin rings.
- You need of Pre-made mac & cheese.
- Prepare of sliced hot peppers.
- You need of Buffalo Sauce of choice.
- It’s of Medium Salsa.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Ranch Dressing (not the powder).
- It’s of Cheeses.
- Prepare 1 of Handful Extra Sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 small of Handful of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Handful shredded Three State cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Provolone cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of Extra Sharp Velveeta cheese, sliced about 3/4" thick.
- Prepare 2 of Handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of Habanero cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Handful of shredded Italian cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of Swiss deli cheese.
- It’s of You will also need.
- Prepare 1 of Oven safe/pyrex glass bowl, larger around & deeper than your finished sandwich.
- It’s 1 of Flat frying "pan" or pan large enough to accommodate the glass bowl.
These nine grilled cheese recipes will make you look like a Top Chef while leaving your savings account in tact. A grilled cheese for the international jet-setter. Mango might not be the first grilled cheese add-on you think of, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be. My family loves grilled cheese so when they asked for it I wanted to try something new.
Grilled Cheese Madness instructions
- The goods 😄.
- First, prepare your 2 slices of bread by buttering one side of each. Once buttered, spread your minced garlic into the butter as if making a slice of garlic bread..
- Lay 1 slice of bread butter side down on the pan & add some onions (reserve some for later).
- Begin building the cheeses by adding 1 slice provolone, 1 slice swiss, & 1 slice habanero cheese.
- Next add the salsa & more onion.
- Now add the Velveeta, shredded mozzarella, shredded Parmesan & shredded Italian cheeses.
- Yes, my friends, this is where we add the pre-made Mac & Cheese & a handful of Three State cheddar cheese on top. *For the mac & cheese, I used the Kraft "Gold Fish" kind, as I prefer a firmer pasta, but you can use whatever your favorite may be ☺.
- This is where it gets spicy 🔥I like spicy, but not overboard. If you also enjoy a little heat, this is where you will add some hot peppers (I used my homemade jalapeños), & your favorite Buffalo sauce. If you are omitting the heat, just skip this step. There's just something about the flavor of Buffalo sauce & gooey cheese that I can't resist 💜 *Adding a little Ranch dressing during this step would be a great flavor kick!!.
- Finally, add ALL of your remaining cheeses, top with a little more onion and then the 2nd slice of bread (butter side up). Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top, turn heat to med-low & crack open a cold beer! 🍻.
- This part is important to keep your sandwich from burning: Low & slow is the key. I start at med-low to get the ball rolling, then adjust to slightly lower as necessary. Keep your spatula handy as you will need to frequently lift the corners to see where you're at. *When you see that the buttered side down looks buttery but very VERY slightly beginning to caramelize, this is the time to dome it (place the glass bowl over the sandwich & maintain heat). The reason for the glass bowl is that it provides an even steam throughout the sandwich, allowing the mass amounts of cheese to melt without burning the bread..
- Remove the bowl & use your spatula to check the bottom of the sandwich. Once you have achieved your desired brownness, flip the sandwich, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, apply the bowl, and repeat the "wait & check" process. *You will need to adjust your heat as necessary, as everyone's stove differs a bit..
- Once finished, plate it and enjoy! *Caution: You may fall into a cheese coma, but it's totally worth it lol 😘.
This was the best grilled cheese, nice crunchy bread with melted cheese. I had to post this so I wouldn't forget it. Can a grilled cheese be mean? And that's exactly what I have here for you… It's a jalapeno popper… but in grilled cheese form. And I just couldn't wait to share it!