Chocolate beetroot pancakes Recipe. Beetroot chocolate pancakes Is soft , colourful breakfast for kids. This is very easy recipe with few ingredients. You can also use wheat flour instead of.
Try it with a dollop of crème fraîche. Beetroot is actually very sweet and keeps this rich chocolate loaf wonderfully moist, from BBC Good Food. These chocolate beetroot cupcakes may not sound too tasty but actually the addition of beetroot in the recipe just gives real additional moisture and depth to the chocolatey flavours rather than tasting. You can have Chocolate beetroot pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chocolate beetroot pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Chocolate beetroot pancakes
Ingredients of Chocolate beetroot pancakes Recipe
- It’s 45 grams of beetroot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Agave nectar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 50 grams of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 25 grams of chopped dark chocolate.
Do you find Chocolate Cake too sweet at times? We have an alternative which makes use of the earthy flavours of beetroot. It also makes the cake mix really moist which is always a win. For something a bit different try these cardamom beetroot chocolate cupcakes.
Chocolate beetroot pancakes step by step
- Blend up beetroot with eggs, cocoa powder, cinnamon and agave nectar..
- Fold in dessicated coconut and chopped chocolate..
- Heat coconut oil gently in a pancake pan ..
- Add spoonfuls of mixture to the pan to create a palm sized circle and cook on a medium heat until they need flipping..
- Serve with raspberry jam and greek yoghurt..
The Best Beetroot Cake Healthy Recipes on Yummly Chocolate Beet Cake, Roasted Beets With Goat Cheese, Perfect Whole Roasted Beets. This Chocolate Beetroot Cake is a slimming friendly slice of heaven! Get your chocolate fix for less calories and Weight Watchers Points. This recipe will satisfy any sweet cravings and is the perfect.