Simple healthy protein pancakes Recipe. Support your fitness goals and your taste buds with this epic protein pancake collection. A protein packed stack of pancakes that have no oats, no bananas, no blender needed, and these protein pancakes gluten free, keto and low carb! These protein pancakes are so stupid easy and simple, you are going to be making them every week as part of your meal prep.
When bubbles start appearing on the edges, flip the pancakes. One of the simplest protein pancakes recipe deviates from the traditional flour and egg ingredients by replacing them oats. This healthy protein pancake recipe makes four servings, so if you don't want to share, feel free to freeze the leftovers—these are great for reheating. You can cook Simple healthy protein pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Simple healthy protein pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Simple healthy protein pancakes
Ingredients of Simple healthy protein pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 of scoop whey protein vanilla.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- You need 2 tbsp of cottage cheese low fat.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of berries.
Chewy and filling, these little healthy protein pancakes are perfect for a post-workout meal when your priority is protein, stat. These chocolate protein pancakes topped with strawberries by Jennifer Meyering are simple yet decadent. Three-ingredient banana protein pancakes have taken the internet and healthy kitchens by storm. That's because they take just minutes to make.
Simple healthy protein pancakes instructions
- mix all ingredients together in a blender (except berries).
- heat up a pan with a tiny bit of butter..
- put on the mixture and fry it for a few minutes on each side (don't put on too much at a time. cottage cheese will make the pancake fluffy so too much batter will make it too thick)..
- add a bit of butter on the pan for each pancake.
- for additional flavor use berries or honey. enjoy!.
- will add correct nutritional facts later.
Although it depends in your macro targets, the best thing about protein pancakes is probably the fact you can replace the simple carbs. Pancake recipes you'll want to eat for every healthy breakfast. Part-skim ricotta cheese adds a creamy texture and tangy taste to this simple recipe. Oatmeal Pancakes With Wild Blueberry Sauce. Get fiber, protein, and antioxidants with this rich recipe.