Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe. Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe – Protein-packed easy to make pancakes made with Greek yogurt, oatmeal, and fresh blueberries. So filling and nutritious they make the perfect healthy breakfast to jumpstart your morning. These amazing and fluffy blueberry protein pancakes are a cinch to make and so delicious!
The BEST blueberry protein pancakes I've ever tasted. Natalie's pancake recipe is healthy, delicious and super simple. For topping, add applesauce and cinnamon. You can cook Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 packages of Plain Greek Yogurt (6oz).
- It’s 1/2 medium of Ripe Banana.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Almond Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Gluten Free Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of Fresh Blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pure Maple Syrup.
The two words rarely get along in the same sentence—let alone in the same recipe. Healthy breakfast recipes like these blueberry protein pancakes made with protein powder are the cornerstone of the keto diet. There's nothing quite like some fresh blueberry pancakes on a Sunday morning. These keto-friendly, gluten-free pancakes are the perfect healthy breakfast disguised as a.
Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes instructions
- Mix all of the ingredients (except blueberries and maple syrup) and let sit 1 min in bowl..
- Pour pancakes on well-greased medium heat skillet/griddle..
- Cook for 3-4 min on each side or until golden brown..
- In a small sauce pan, add maple syrup and blueberries..
- Heat until blueberries soften and create a syrupy consistency..
- Top pancakes with blueberry syrup and Enjoy!.
These Homemade Blueberry Protein Pancakes are made in a blender for a quick and healthy breakfast. Made with oatmeal, banana, eggs, protein powder and fresh blueberries, these healthy pancakes are something you can feel good about eating! A simple recipe for flourless blueberry protein pancakes with egg whites, banana and protein powder. The first protein pancake recipe I tried was from the Tone It Up nutrition plan. It was easy and absolutely delicious and totally turned me into a pancake lover.