Italian Meatloaf Recipe. Pack the meat mixture into an oiled loaf pan, if you do not have a loaf pan, form the meat mixture into a loaf shape on an oiled oven tray or baking dish. Tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasonings flavor this ground beef meatloaf. Serve it with buttered pasta and green salad for an easy dinner.
MORE+ LESS Meatloaf is my love language. Tear some crusty Italian bread into chunks and place it in a bowl. Pour the milk over the bread, toss it around, and allow it to soak in for several minutes. You can cook Italian Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Italian Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Italian Meatloaf
Ingredients of Italian Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian-style seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of non-fat skim milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of stock celery stalks,finely chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground turkey meat.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrot puree.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of or 1/8teaspoon pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 4 slice of turkey bacon opt..
Though this Italian Meatloaf definitely ranks up at the top! The key to any great recipe for meatloaf or meatballs is a combination of meats. In this recipe I used Italian pork sausage and ground beef. Italian Meatloaf is a tender, flavorful meatloaf made from a combination of ground beef and Italian sausage.
Italian Meatloaf step by step
- preheat oven 350*F coat 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- in large bowl,soak breadcrumbs in milk.
- in frying pan add oil cook onion about 7-10min. add celery cook 3-4more min.scrape mix into bowl of breadcrumbs..
- Add turkey beef,parmensan cheese,carrot puree,ketchup,salt and pepper and stir to combined.
- turn mix into loaf pan smooth top..
- spread timato sauce over the meatloaf and lay bacon on top..
- Bake 45-50 minutes intill center is not pink.
Cooked in a rich tomato sauce and covered with a thick layer of Fontina cheese. This outstanding Italian Meatloaf recipe is sure to please the entire family, and the leftovers (if you're lucky enough to have any!) are amazing! There are so many variations on how to make it. It's a versatile staple that is If you would prefer other protein, try this meatloaf with ground turkey and turkey Italian sausage. An Italian meatloaf smothered in an incredible tomato marinara sauce.