Chilli Soya nuggets (vegetarian) Recipe.
You can cook Chilli Soya nuggets (vegetarian) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Chilli Soya nuggets (vegetarian) Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Chilli Soya nuggets (vegetarian)
Ingredients of Chilli Soya nuggets (vegetarian) Recipe
- You need 1 cup of soya nuggets.
- Prepare 2 cups of water for boiling.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 6-7 slices of thinly sliced ginger.
- You need 1 of jalepenos chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour, dissolved in water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli garlic tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Chilli Soya nuggets (vegetarian) step by step
- Boil soya nuggets in enough water. Strain and run it quickly under tap water. Keep aside. Make sure water is drained completely..
- Take a pan, on a medium heat, put oil. Add ginger, garlic, jalepenos. cook for 5 mins. Then on a high heat add onions, bell peppers, salt, pepper, white pepper, soya sauce, chilli sauce. Add dissolved cornflour and stir for 2 mins..
- Add soya chunks in it on high heat. Mix well, adjust spices and sauces..
- Serve with rice or on its own..