Red Potato Salad (sandwich guy) Recipe.
You can have Red Potato Salad (sandwich guy) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Red Potato Salad (sandwich guy) Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Red Potato Salad (sandwich guy)
Ingredients of Red Potato Salad (sandwich guy) Recipe
- You need 2 lb of small red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of dill pickle relish.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chives chopped fine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian parsley chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion chopped chopped fine.
- You need 2 of celery stalks chopped fine.
Red Potato Salad (sandwich guy) instructions
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Gently boil until a knife inserts easily. don't over cook and don't boil on high. 10-15 min..
- while potatoes cook in a large bowl mix all ingredients..
- Once potatoes cook cut them in quarters and stir in dressing to coat. You want the potatoes to be hot because they will absorb the sauce better..
- place on the refrigerator to cool for at least an hour..
- This potato salad recipe is from food networks sandwich guy. This is my absolute favorite recipe for potato salad. the whole grain mustard makes this stand out..