Bhajniche Thalipeeth Recipe.
You can have Bhajniche Thalipeeth using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Bhajniche Thalipeeth Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Bhajniche Thalipeeth
Ingredients of Bhajniche Thalipeeth Recipe
- Prepare 100 g of Multigrain atta.
- It’s 100 g of Chana urad maiz ragi soya bean all mix atta.
- Prepare half spoon of Saunf powder.
- It’s half spoon of Cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt and turmeric powder.
- You need of Hing and sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped coriander.
Bhajniche Thalipeeth instructions
- In a bowl add all atta and other ingredients.
- Make a dough of above with water. Make small balls of the dough.
- Take plastic sheet apply oil over it and place a small ball of dough and spread with hand (apply oil to ball).
- Place nonstick pan on medium heat apply oil and then place the Thalipeeth on it. Press and cook from both sides.
- Apply oil to both sides and cook.
- Thalipeeth is ready to serve.