Besan Chilla / Pancake Recipe. Chilla, Cheela or Pudla are simple Indian breakfast pancakes. It is also known as pudla. The classic Indian pancake made with besan (which is split chickpea flour) or chickpea flour (white chickpeas.
Besan chilla recipe with step by step photos – besan cheela is a savory and tasty pancake made with gram flour If chopped even in slightly large pieces, it becomes difficult to spread the chilla in the pan. Chilla or Besan cheela is a simple pancake made with chickpea flour and some basic ingredients. These can be served with tea or a chutney. You can cook Besan Chilla / Pancake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Besan Chilla / Pancake Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Besan Chilla / Pancake
Ingredients of Besan Chilla / Pancake Recipe
- It’s 4 tbsp of gram flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1pinch or to taste of red chilli.
- You need 4-5 leaves of Spinach chopped.
- It’s as needed of water to make batter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
Besan Chilla are a popular breakfast dish in northern India. The spicy pancakes are quick to make and need few ingredients. They are very healthy, vegan, gluten-free and, above all, delicious. Simple savory pancakes made with gram flour and veggies, this Besan Chilla is a popular Indian breakfast and one that was made pretty regularly in my house.
Besan Chilla / Pancake step by step
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and make batter of it..
- Heat a skillet and grease it. pour half ladle of batter in it..
- Make pancake of it and flip once it starts getting fluffy and cook from another side too..
- Pack in tiffin box with other favourites of your kid..
These savory besan chilla or chickpea pancakes made with chickpea or gram flour is super healthy Besan chilla (Chickpea flour pancakes) – These savory pancakes are a great way to boost your. We immediately made Besan Chilla (also known as cheela or pudla), which technically is an Indian chickpea-based crepe or pancake. Besan Chilla, it is for now, with the wonderful black salt. Rajasthani Besan ka Chilla are spiced Indian pancakes made with chilli, turmeric and fresh coriander. They are great for breakfast and add a spicy kick too!