Coconut pancakes Recipe. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. Making these pancakes is as easy as making any other.
How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. I think people are intimidated by homemade pancakes To make these coconut flour pancakes, simply mix the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder) together. Easy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Cream Cheese – Low Carb – These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. You can cook Coconut pancakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Coconut pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Coconut pancakes
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes Recipe
- You need 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil or butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut milk (1/4 + 2 Tbsp).
- You need 1/2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of optional: flaked coconut, berries, nuts, cinnamon.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes are soft, fluffy and slightly chewy with a hint of coconut flavour. Why you'll love these Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes These paleo pancakes with two hits of coconut from coconut flour and coconut milk are perfect for a paleo This recipe rocks when you need pancakes to save you from a blah breakfast morning. Shredded coconut Coconut sugar Coconut milk & Coconut oil. One of my favorite parts is the sprinkle of coconut on the tops of the pancakes, added while cooking.
Coconut pancakes step by step
- Mix together eggs, oil, coconut milk, vanilla, honey..
- In a different bowl mix all dry ingredients..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until uniform..
- Add the water, as much as desired..
- In a well buttered pan cook pancakes until browned (3 min per side)..
Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. And, it's great that you don't have to give them up on a low carb eating plan. These light and fluffy coconut flour pancakes will be your new go-to recipe for Saturday mornings! When it comes to making coconut flour pancakes there needs to be a fine balance. This coconut flour pancakes recipe is made with coconut flour and eggs for a healthy and filling breakfast that is grain free.