Tangy Meat Loaf Recipe. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs. Mouthwateringly Tangy Pineapple Meatloaf. this link is to an external site. This tangy meatloaf sauce uses chili sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and lemon juice to boost the flavor of the famous comfort food item.
The Tangy topping makes a great pairing with this hearty meatloaf. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. Meatloaf tends to look done on the outside before it's actually ready. You can cook Tangy Meat Loaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Tangy Meat Loaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Tangy Meat Loaf
Ingredients of Tangy Meat Loaf Recipe
- Prepare 4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of powdered mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground meat loaf mix (veal/pork/beef).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Home recipes > main dish > bake > Tangy Meat Loaf. An old-school entrée favorite with a sweet and tangy twist! Easy Tangy Meatloaf is a delicious meatloaf that is also made gluten-free too! This one is served well with some mashed potatoes and veggies!
Tangy Meat Loaf instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in large bowl combine ketchup – brown sugar and mustard. Reserve 4 tablespoons for topping..
- To remaining mixture add Worcester sauce – onion powder – garlic powder – black pepper and egg. Blend well..
- Mix in bread crumbs a little at a time until you have a moist mixture.
- Add ground meat. Blend well..
- Shape into loaf in shallow baking pan and bake for 65 minutes..
- Remove from oven and spread reserved mixture over the top.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes.
Tangy Glazed Meatloaf recipe: Try this Tangy Glazed Meatloaf recipe, or contribute your own. Mix well and pat into a small meatloaf pan. This truly is the Ultimate meatloaf with a lip-smacking, tangy tomato sauce. This is perfect for a weeknight dinner or leftover meatloaf sandwiches! This triple-meat meatloaf recipe is made with beef, pork, and veal, flavored with buttermilk or tomato juice and topped with a tangy ketchup glaze.