Mini meatloaf Recipe. A meatloaf mixture of ground beef, cheese, and quick-cooking oats is formed into individually sized loaves. Reviews for: Photos of Mini Meatloaves. Easy Mini Meatloaf muffins are made with ground beef or ground turkey and topped with a delicious meatloaf sauce.
Meatloaf is now doable for weeknights! Meatloaf is now doable for weeknights! These Mini Meatloaf Muffins are yummy and sure to please even your pickiest eater. You can have Mini meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mini meatloaf Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious Mini meatloaf
Ingredients of Mini meatloaf Recipe
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of Stovetop stuffing mix for chicken.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of Bbq sauce.
- It’s 3 of Green onions sliced.
- You need 6 slice of Bacon.
If you haven't tried your meatloaf in a muffin tin yet, you really should give it a try. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top.
Mini meatloaf instructions
- Whisk eggs and milk and large bowl until blended.
- add all remaining ingredients except bacon, mix lightly.
- shape in to 1 inch thick patties (6).
- wrap bacon slice around edge of each pattie hold with toothpick.
- heat oven 375 place on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. bake 40 to 50 minutes until done.
- you can also freeze these individually before cooking for up to 3 months.
These delicious Turkey Mini Meat Loaves feature ground turkey breast, keeping each turkey mini meat loaf healthier than beef versions. If you prefer a larger meatloaf loaf, you can use this Turkey Meatloaf Recipe. I got the cutest Petite Loaf Pan for Christmas and thought individual mini meatloaves would be a perfect recipe to break it in. Traditional meatloaf is made with ground beef, pork and veal; here we replace the My husband and kids both devoured their mini meatloaf. Meatloaf is one of those "feel good" meals and I want to share with you how I do individual "Smoked Meatloaf Minis" using my pellet smoker.