Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili Recipe. Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Green Chili Queso DipWhitneybond. Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady. This Low Sodium Homemade Crockpot Chili is absolutely delicious!!
Super easy to make and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. This versatile chili is perfect in a smaller crock pot and can easily be adjusted to This is an easy recipe to adjust. Use the serving adjustment just above the ingredients in the recipe card area. You can cook Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili Recipe – How to Make Yummy Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili Recipe
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 24 oz of Jar Salsa.
- You need 1 can of Chili Beans (seems to be kidney beans in chili sauce).
- You need 8 oz of Chopped Peppers.
- You need 8 oz of Chopped Onions.
- You need 1 envelope of Mrs Dash(R) no sodium Chili Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar (optional or to taste).
That will do the math for you. Keto Low Carb Chili – Crock Pot Or Instant Pot (Paleo) – An easy keto low carb chili recipe without beans. Instructions for a Crock Pot slow cooker or Instant Pot pressure cooker! This easy crock pot chili is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor.
Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain fat..
- Add salsa, pepper, onion and seasoning package to crock pot..
- Start crock pot on high and after half hour add ground beef..
- After first hour switch crock pot to low and add brown sugar..
- Cook at least 4 hours..
Feel free to add in your favorite vegetables such as peppers & zucchini. I do add vegetables to this. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. When you look at your Crock Pot, what do you see bubbling inside? We see chili — the most basic, easy use for your slow cooker.