Perkins Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Perkins Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Perkins Pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Appetizing Perkins Pancakes
Ingredients of Perkins Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of milk/buttermilk.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
Perkins Pancakes step by step
- Pour the milk and vinegar into a bowl, gently stir, and allow it to sit for a few minutes..
- Pre-heat a large skillet over medium-low heat..
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir..
- Add the egg and oil to the milk bowl, mix together. Then pour all of the liquid into the flour bowl. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until most of the lumps are out..
- Lightly grease the pan and pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook slowly and flip when the bottoms are golden and the edges start drying out. Cook for another minute or so. Serve with butter and maple syrup, or fresh fruit and whipped cream.