Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili Recipe. Easy Slow Cooker Chili – Come home to the best homemade chili! All you need to do is crumble up your ground beef and then dump the rest of your ingredients in your slow cooker. And if you have a saute function in your crockpot, you have yourself a true one pot wonder.
And for good reason, this is the Six hours of slow cooking creates the best chili ever! And have I mentioned how easy this it is to make? It's a total breeze, so this will likely become a. You can cook Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili
Ingredients of Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili Recipe
- You need 1 lb. of Ground beef, browned & drained.
- It’s 1 lb. of Johnsonville ground sweet Italian sausage, browned & drain.
- You need 2 of -cans, brooks Chili Mix (28 oz) ea.
- It’s 1 of -can, bushes Chili Starter Mix.
- You need 1 of -can, petite diced tomatoes(14.5 oz) mashed.
- Prepare 1 of -can, dark red kidney beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- Prepare 1 of -can, black beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- It’s 2 of onions, diced & sauteed.
- You need 1/4 slice of green pepper, diced & sauteed.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dry Marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Dry cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Use your slow cooker, canned chili beans, stewed tomatoes, and diced tomatoes with green chiles to turn ground beef into chili in just a few hours. I was looking for a super simple chili recipe and this was it. I can t cook but even I could prepare this! This simple and easy recipe is perfect to feed a crowd!
Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili step by step
- Preheat the slow-cooker.
- Brown meats & drain off fat; add to slow-cooker..
- Add all can ingredients to slow-cooker..
- Saute' onions & green peppers in olive oil for 3 minutes; add to slow-cooker..
- Set slow-cooker for 6 hours and let it cook; when done; ready to serve..
- Note: "If you would like thicker chili; just mash or add to a blender 1 to 2 cups of beans; then add to the chili.".
Our HEARTY slow cooker chili is fully loaded; packed with meat, beans and just the right amount of heat to make your tongue tingle. It's up to you, it doesn't get much easier than that! This paleo beef chili recipe is made easy in the slow cooker! Last week after finishing the testing phase of this Slow Cooker Paleo Beef Chili recipe, I realized that I didn't really know what I wanted to talk about in the text portion of my guest post. This slow-cooker chili recipe is as easy as it is delicious.