Easy Dump Chili Recipe.
You can cook Easy Dump Chili using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy Dump Chili Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Easy Dump Chili
Ingredients of Easy Dump Chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 of ground beef (small size).
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of hot chili beans.
- It’s 2 can of mild rotel.
- You need 1 envelope of hot chili mix.
- Prepare of chili powder.
Easy Dump Chili step by step
- Brown ground beef and crumble it. Drain in strainer and sit aside..
- Open all the cans and dump into the crockpot..
- Add ground beef, chili mix, and desired amount of chili powder. Stir until all powder is dissolved..
- Let sit covered on low for as long as you want. I usually let it cook for 8-12 hours just because the longer you let it sit the better the flavors..